The holly jolly season has arrived and there is no better way to cheer people up than writing awesome Christmas Instagram captions, right?
December is a month full of joy, food, family, snow and presents. It’s a time to slow down and to reflect on the year that passed. So make sure you don’t waste time on coming up with witty Christmas Instagram Captions, I got you covered. Instead, make your hot chocolates, snuggle in front of Netflix and start a Christmas movie marathon.
Below you’ll find cute, funny, sassy and most importantly, awesome Christmas Captions for your Instagram. Ready, set, go!
Not quite Christmas yet? Find inspiring Instagram captions here.
Christmas Instagram Captions
1. Dear Santa…define “nice”.
2. Rebel without a Claus.
3. Fairy lights on winter nights.
4. Sweater weather is better together.
5. Some people are worth melting for.
6. Santa saw your Instagram & you’re getting a Bible and clothes for Christmas.
7. The snuggle is real.
8. I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
9. Do Santa’s cookies pair well with white wine? Asking for a friend.
10. Gonna go lay under the Christmas tree, to remind my family that I am a gift.
11. Resting Grinch face.
12. Dear Santa… I can explain.
13. Baby it’s cold outside, Alpaca my sweater.
14. December is my cheat day.
15. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
16. Santa Claus has the right idea: visit people only once a year.
17. I’ve been ready for Christmas since December 26.
18. All I want for Christmas is food.
19. At Christmas, all roads lead home.
20. Happy Ho Ho Ho and all that.
21. It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
22. Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it- you feel it, you know it, you believe it.
23. Remember that Christmas is about more than presents. There are also cookies.
24. Don’t count the days, make the days count.
25. Tis the season to be freezin’.
26. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and receipts for all major purchases.
27. I’m on that new diet, where you eat everything and hope for a miracle.
28. It’s all fun and games ’til Santa checks the naughty list.
29. Dear Santa… Before I explain, how much do you know already?
30. Christmas is too sparkly. Said no one. Ever.
31. Just so we’re clear. The Grinch never hated Christmas. He hated people, which is fair.
32. Christmas calories don’t count.
33. Me everyday: slay. Me in December: Sleigh.
34. Dear Santa, I was good at being naughty! Does that count?
35. May all your sweaters be ugly and bright.
37. Fleece Navidad.
38. Dear Santa. I’m writing to tell you I’ve been naughty and it was worth it. You fat, judgmental bastard.
39. It’s starting to cost a lot like Christmas.
40. There are 17 more shopping days until Christmas. So, guys, that means 16 more days till we start shopping, right?
41. What I like about Christmas is that you can make people forget the past with the present.
42. I love Christmas. I receive a lot of wonderful presents I can’t wait to exchange.
43. All I want for Christmas is a silent night.
44. It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters. It’s who’s around it.
45. Don’t blame the holidays. You were fat in August.
47. Dear Santa, just leave your credit card under the tree.
48. Tell me what you want, what you really, really want. -Santa
49. My jeans keep telling me no more Christmas cookies, while my leggings are like ‘we got you boo’.
50. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night… don’t worry. I told Santa I want YOU for Christmas.