Having the right travel captions for Instagram photos can be a daunting task. We’ve all been there – you shot a stunning image, edited it to perfection and your mind is just…empty. What to write? In this article, you’ll find 33 travel-inspired quotes to add to your latest Instagram photo. The quotes below are all trialed and tested on my own Instagram and social media, and I am happy to help you make your life easier by providing you with a few of my favorites!
My Top Short Travel Captions for Instagram
1. Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.
2. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
3. Create the life you can’t wait to wake up to.
4. Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s okay. It’s your journey, not theirs.
5. Whatever makes you feel the sun from the inside out, chase that.
6. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart.
7. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
8. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
9. Catching flights, not feelings.
10. Those who do not travel only read one page.
11. Travel far enough you meet yourself.
12. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
13. We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.
14. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
15. You never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
16. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.
17. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
18. Good times and tan lines.
19. At the end of the day your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
20. Life is a beautiful thing. Pack a bag. Make a playlist. Watch the world. Don’t speak. Just listen.
21. Busy creating a life I don’t need a holiday from.
22. Time is precious, waste it wisely.
23. Wanderlust isn’t about running away from it all. It’s about experiencing the outside to discover the inside.
24. The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you’ve come.
25. Be anything but predictable.
26. You never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
27. Your vibe attracts your tribe.
28. Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
29. The policy of being too cautious is the greatest risk of all.
30. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
31. We are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be.
32. It feels good to be lost in the right direction.
33. The world is full of beautiful things. Never forget you are one of them.