The search for the perfect caption for your newest Instagram photo is a difficult one. And while a picture may say a thousand words, it always helps set the mood right by writing a fitting caption. No matter if you are searching for a good selfie quote, travel quote or just something inspiring – this article will give you over 77 quotes to choose from.
1. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
2. Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be your biggest adventure yet.
3. The adrenaline and the stress of an adventure are better than a thousand peaceful days.
4. Money will only fill your pockets, adventures will fill your soul and love will fill your heart.
5. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
6. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.
7. Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell, not stuff to show.
8. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
9. Add life to your days, not days to your life.
1. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
2. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
3. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
4. Invest the now in tomorrow’s dream.
5. Every morning you have two choices. Continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
6. Never let your mind tell your heart not to wander.
7. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
8. Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.
9. Dreams say what they mean, but they don’t say it in daytime language.
Short Travel Captions
1. The perfect beach doesn’t exi….
2. Seas the day!
3. Keep palm and carry on.
4. Live while you’re alive.
5. Take the road less travelled.
6. Be your own sunshine.
7. Bare feet and salty hair.
8. Only dead fish go with the flow.
9. Time is precious, waste it wisely.
Long Travel Related Captions
1. You are not someone’s opinion. You are not the plans your family had for you, or the expectations of this society. You are not defined by words, but feelings. Your happiness is not measured by the amount of things you have done, but the real moments you have created and experienced yourself.
2. Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life. Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.
3. Don’t settle. Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off it. And when you’re done settling, follow me to the beach.
4. If you’ve ever felt stuck just remember, it’s never to late. Never too late to begin something new. Never too late to say how you feel. Never too late to change your career. Your scenery. Your feelings. Your heart. It’s never too late to fall in love. To learn how to love. Never too late to move on. To let go. To find yourself. To reinvent who you are. To question everything and get the answers you are looking for. It’s never to late for anything. It never is. The world is your oyster. I hope you always remember that.
5. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
6. I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your playlist makes you dance, strangers make you smile, and the night sky touches your soul. I hope there are days when you fall in love with being alive.
7. But the most beautiful things in life are not things. They’re people and places, memories and pictures. They’re feelings and moments and smiles and laughter.
8. Your soul is attracted to people the same way flowers are attracted to the sun, surround yourself only with those who want to see you grow.
9. Practice the pause. When in doubt, pause. When angry, pause. When tired, pause. When stressed, pause. And whenever you pause, get a plane ticket.
Funny & Sassy Captions
1. Shout out to elevators for picking me up when I’m down.
2. I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
3. If each day is a gift, I’d like to know where I can return Mondays?
4. Living on the edge….of the pool.
5. ’It’s been a long week’ – me, in the middle of Monday.
6. Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.
7. Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet.
8. I just wanna lie in a pile of fresh laundry and eat bread.
9. After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F.