50 Travel Alone Quotes to Inspire a Life of Solo Travel
In my opinion, everyone should travel alone at least once in their lives. So if you are a daredevil who just took this leap of faith, or are planning to take it soon – here are the best travel alone quotes and captions for your Instagram photos and social posts on your solo travel adventure. If you’re a traveller and searching for other captions than just solo travel quotes, then check out my article on the best short travel captions and my inspirational captions as well.
I travelled solo a few times, but my favourite was when I decided one summer to go to Berlin and work via Workaway. I worked in a hostel, met people from all over the world, and had the best time of my life. Back then Instagram wasn’t a thing yet and I didn’t bother so much with taking pictures. But to travel alone really expanded my world and how I see myself in it. I wish I had solo travel quotes back then to inspire me even more!
So, if you are considering this adventure of solo travel – then take inspiration from these 50 best travel alone quotes and start planning!
Travel Alone Quotes and Captions
1. “Go solo, go far!”
2. “Travel far enough to meet yourself.”
3. “Some journeys can be only travelled alone.”
4. “If you never go, you will never know.”
5. “A nomad I will remain for life, in love with distant and uncharted places.”
6. “The journey of life is amazingly beautiful if you take it as a fearless adventure.”
7. “Don’t be scared to walk alone. Don’t be scared to like it.”
41. “People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out for themselves.”
42. “Solo travel not only pushes you out of your comfort zone, it also pushes you out of the zone of others’ expectations.”
43. “Traveling—it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.”
44. “Sometimes your only available transportation is a leap of faith.”
45. “Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it. Doing what you’re afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risks like that — that’s what life is. You might be really good.”
46. “Loving life is easy when you are abroad. Where no one knows you and you hold your life in your hands all alone, you are more master of yourself than at any other time.”
47. “Travel is an investment in yourself.”
48. “Dare to live the life you always wanted.”
49. “Travel alone, never lonely.”
50. “Traveling alone will be the scariest, most motivating thing of your life… Try it at least once.”